Designsensory is a leading branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine strategy, content, design and technology to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
Designsensory is hiring for a new senior developer position to add to our current team of designers, developers, strategists, public relations specialists and content creators. This position will be responsible for back-end and light front-end development on new websites and web applications, as well as maintenance of existing sites.
The ideal applicant must possess outstanding talent and be dependable and flexible; the developer will work directly with the principals of our firm and collaborate with the design and technical teams.
A history of working on websites and web applications from concept to completion is essential, as well as excellent communication skills. The ideal applicant is organized, responsible, detail-oriented and highly motivated. Furthermore, the applicant must understand clients’ objectives and interpret their feedback.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with Laravel and/or other PHP frameworks
- Experience with Swift, Objective C, and Java for mobile app development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development or a related field
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows server management
- Experience with ASP/.Net, Ruby, Python, Perl or any other web framework
- One to three years of experience with professional web development
- Experience working in an Agile/Kanban environment
Contact Information: To apply by mail, please send your resume, compensation requirements, portfolio of work and cover letter to:
Attn: Senior Developer Position
1740 Commons Point Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37932
To apply by email, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following in the subject line: Senior Web Developer.